Jeremy Rayburn launched his real estate journey more than fifteen years ago. Back then, he had already generated experience in residential mortgages and through his own investment properties. Ultimately, Jeremy followed his mentor’s lead and decided to make the transition to commercial real estate. “I’ve been hooked ever since,” he says. Today, Jeremy has proven himself as a regional industry leader with a reputation for trustworthiness, resourceful problem-solving skills, and forthright communication. He has also earned accolades along the way, including his 2017 and 2018 nominations for the City of Flint’s Small Business Award.
Jeremy plans to continue his ventures in commercial real estate, while expanding his own portfolio to include more commercial holdings. Furthermore, he intends to expand Rayburn Real Estate’s marketing presence into new medias. For now, he is content to lead his team, serve his clients, and continue to grow his legacy of community-building, one business at a time.
- National Association of Realtors
- Michigan Realtors
- Commercial Board of Realtors
- Shiawassee Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Flint and Genesess County Chamber of Commerce
- CPIX Commercial Information Exchange with Catalyst
A University of Michigan graduate, Natalie Fox joined Rayburn Real Estate in the Fall of 2017. She is both a residential and commercial real estate agent serving Genesee County and beyond. Natalie is very well rounded having worked in the legal profession, she also has worked for Genesee County as a social service worker, was on the coaching staff at Swartz Creek High School and is an entrepreneur at heart! Natalie has a strong work ethic and hustles hard to deliver her clients the best possible result.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Michigan Realtors (MR)
- East Central Association of Realtors (ECAR)
- Michigan Licensed Real Estate Associate – Michigan Institute of Real Estate (2017)
- Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
Connie J. Spack, CLS
Connie Spack is a Commercial Real Estate Associate, Certified Leasing Specialist, Investment Analyst and Property Manager. Her real estate experience is solely rooted in the commercial industry, handling retail, industrial, office and multi-family transactions. According to Connie, “where there are problems, there are solutions,” and she tirelessly works until she finds them. She is a strong negotiator and effective communicator. Through the years, she has worked with experts in numerous fields and knows exactly who to call when the need arises. She has handled files as large as statewide roll-outs for regional restaurants or as small as mom-and-pop plumbing stores. She has managed both single- and multi-tenant retail properties, specializing in mending landlord-tenant relationships. Her background also includes several years in sales and more than a decade as a legal assistant. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, playing the piano and competing in pool tournaments.
- Member – National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member – Michigan Realtors
- Member – Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Certified Leasing Specialist (CLS) – International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) (2016)
- Michigan Licensed Real Estate Associate – Michigan Institute of Real Estate (2011)
- Completion of Shopping Center Management Course – ICSC Institute for Shopping Center Management (2012-2013)
- Member – Shiawassee Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce